At Q Instruments we have the facilities & experience to service & calibrate an extensive range of instrumentation.
We stock a range of certified calibration gases for personal gas monitors, confined space entry monitors, stack gas monitors and many more.
Should you have any service queries please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone
- BW Gas Alert Clip - Single Gas 2 or 3 Year Disposable Toxic Gas Monitor
- BW Gas Alert Max XT II
- BW Gas Alert Micro 5 IR
- BW Gas Alert Micro 5 PID
- BW Gas Alert Micro Clip Series
- BW IntelliDoX - Automated Instrument Management System
- BW Micro Dock II Automated Bump & Calibration System
- BW Solo
- BW Ultra
- MRU 400GD
- MRU : DM 9600
- MRU : MGA 5
- MRU : MGA 5plus
- MRU : NOVA compact
- MRU : NOVAplus
- MRU : NOVAplus "MCERTS"
- MRU : NOVAplus Biogas
- MRU : OMS 420
- MRU : Optima7 NDIR
- MRU : SWG 100 BIO-Ex
- MRU : SWG 100 BIOcompact
- MRU : SWG 100 Biogas
- MRU : SWG 100 CEM
- MRU : SWG 200-1 for Syngas-Analysis
- MRU : SWG 300-1
- MRU : VARIOluxx (Vario Luxx)
- MRU Delta Smart - Portable Boiler Gas Analyser
- MRU Optima 7 - BioGas Analyzer
- MRU Optima 7 - Boiler Gas Analyzer
- MultiRAE Lite
- MultiRAE Pro
- ToxiRAE Pro CO/O2 - Wireless single-gas and oxygen detector with interchangeable sensors
- ToxiRAE Pro CO2 - Personal wireless carbon dioxide monitor
- ToxiRAE Pro Family : A full range of personal single-gas monitors.
- ToxiRAE Pro LEL - Wireless, portable combustible gas and vapor monitor
- ToxiRAE Pro PID - Compact, VOC single gas monitor
Q Instrument Services Ltd are suppliers of quality Instrumentation to the Environmental / Health and Safety and Laboratory market based in Cork City.
Our aim is to provide the highest quality range of instrumentation backed up by the best after sales service available to the market.
We have an extensive list of satisfied customers (Including: ESB, Irish Refining, Intel Ireland, EPA, Schering Plough and more ….) using a range of different products. Service is of primary importance to our customers and ourselves, we endeavour to respond to all service calls within the shortest period possible, servicing can be carried out on the customers site our in our workshop.
A range of certified calibration gases are in stock for calibration of portable instrumentation enabling a two day turn around on all periodic calibration requirements, unlike others we do not need to return instruments to manufacturer for this function.